About the Program
Pat’s Place has implemented a fundraising initiative, Pat’s Place Corporate Affiliate Program, which provides shared value for both Pat’s Place and our corporate partners. As a partner, companies will join with Pat’s Place in our efforts to end child sexual abuse in Mecklenburg County.
Our Corporate Affiliates are our closest allies in the fight against child sexual abuse and are recognized as partners of Pat’s Place. The Corporate Affiliate Program is not designed to support any one “special event” but our mission-related services and programs in their entirety. As a partner, your company will join us in our ongoing effort to stop child abuse…one child at a time.
Corporate Affiliate Gift - $10,000As a Corporate Affiliate, your company will receive the following benefits/recognition:
- Pat’s Place will serve as a resource for your company for child abuse issues; including training, guidance, and input from our trained professionals
- Logo/name listed on our website as a Corporate Affiliate
- Logo/name included on all email blasts and eNewsletters
- Company recognized in our annual report as a Corporate Affiliate
- Logo/name featured in a special newsletter section for Corporate Affiliates mailed twice a year to over 2,000 people
For information on how to become a Corporate Affiliate, please contact Penelope A. Wilson, MBA, CFRE, Director of Development and Communications, at 704.335.2760 or email@example.com.